Villa Honeypot Details
This villa is the ultimate holiday destination. The villa is equipped the villa to the highest standard and is surrounded by the sound of birds and the grandeur of the mountains in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This beautiful villa is set in one of Turkey’s protected National Park areas, and has it’s own walled garden with panoramic views of the mountain countryside, and a built-In Barbecue on the terrace. There is a private swimming pool with underwater lighting and a circular children’s pool. You have exclusive use of the villa and pool(not shared), and there are no extra charges. The villa sleeps up to 6 persons, and Prices are quoted Per Week for the Whole Private Villa (not per person).
Wi-Fi Internet access, TV with UK Channels, and Full Air/Con are included, and maintenance of the pool is carried out every 1/2 days. The services of our English speaking agent are included, and all tours, car and bike hire can easily be arranged. All Tours will collect your party and return you to the villa.
In the villa you will find a large lounge and dining area and Large Fully Equipped kitchen complete with fridge freezer, microwave and washing machine. The whole villa is air conditioned and is equipped with DVD/CD/TAPE system, and a flat screen TV (UK Channels). All bedrooms have their own balcony with Mountain Views, and there are three bathrooms. Two upstairs, (one en-suite), and a shower room downstairs. Two sides of the dining room open up onto a large shaded terrace with barbecue and access to the pool. There is a separate children's pool and quiet areas of the garden, ideal for sunbathing Villa Honeypot is situated on the edge of Dalyan Town and is only a four minute Taxi or Dolmus ride into the centre of Dalyan. There is a small shop at the end of the road. Distances Although the Villa is in a quiet area, there is No Need for Car Hire. General Food Store is at the end of the road(300 metres). Good Restaurant within walking distance, but main shops and restaurants are in centre of town. Frequent Bus service at the end of road(every 15 minutes). All tours and some restaurants will pick up and return to the villa. Our guests will tell you car hire is not essential, However, we can easily arrange this for any period of your stay, if you wish.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom Double with Queen size bed and private balcony & Hairdryer
- Bedroom 2: Double with twin beds (or positioned together) and private balcony.
- Bedroom 3. Double with twin beds (or positioned together) and private balcony.
All bedrooms have large wardrobes/draw space.
- Upstairs bathroom with bath, wc and washbasin.
- En-suite bathroom (master bedroom) with shower, wc and washbasin.
- Downstairs bathroom with wc, washbasin, and shower.
- Modern kitchen with gas/electric hob, electric oven, full size fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave oven, and washing machine. Small table and chairs, and large water dispenser.
- Iron and ironing board, and cleaning tools.
Lounge Area: Two 4-Seater Sofas (which convert into two double beds sleeping four persons), coffee tables, TV cabinet. Feature Open Marble Fire Place
Dining Room: dining table and chairs that comfortably seats six.
View the layout of Villa Honeypot............ click here
All House linens (sheets, blankets, towels, and t-towels provided)
Villa is cleaned between lets, and additional cleaning is available for an extra charge as required.
- Private pool for (Sole use of guests) (9m x 6m) – (Depth 1.2mts – 1.7mts) – maintained daily.
- Circular Children’s Pool 3mt Diameter (Depth – 0.6mts).
- Sun deck with cushioned Sun Loungers and side tables.
- Outside tiled shower.
- Balconies All bedrooms have balconies
- Large Covered Terrace on two sides of villa adjacent to the pool, with table and chairs.
- Built in Bar-B-Q on terrace with view of pool.
- Landscaped walled garden around the villa with garden lights, and conventional outside lights.
- Sliding Vehicle Entrance gate, Pedestrian Gate, and parking for two vehicles.
- Roll up wind blinds are fitted all around the terrace to cater for all weather conditions.
Give us a call on 07866 475 348 or fill out the Contact Form to enquire about availability and pricing.